Cynthia works on federal and state water policy and legislation. She is an environmental attorney with 20 years of experience in natural resource protection specializing in endangered species and large scale restoration. She has testified frequently before Congress and the State legislature on various water issues.
- Director, Marin Municipal Water District
- Adjunct Professor, Water Law, Golden Gate University School of Law
- Fellow in Environmental Regulatory Implementation, Resources For the Future
- B.A. Pomona College
- J.D., Environmental Law Certificate, University of Oregon School of Law
- Legal Director, Save San Francisco Bay Assn.
- Senior Attorney, Natural Heritage Institute
- Associate, Heller, Ehrman
- Assistant Regional Counsel, USEPA Region 9